Monday, March 15, 2010

Any curly hair tips?

I have naturally curly hair that is very hard to manage and can get very frizzy. I have a full fringe. I straighten this everyday and it stays straight. (although if a DROP of water gets on it it frizzes) I normally straighten the rest of my hair, but as it is coming up to summer, i want to leave my hair curly. What are the best styling products to use,(products available in the UK) and does anyone have any great hairstyles for very curly hair (Down OR Up-do's!), or any website links where i can get tips? I will be very grateful for responses :):)Any curly hair tips?
Hi, I have curly hair too.. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au.DgiMRLVJdkLs2b9PlOwHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080718204343AAdAenc








and I use strightly curls shampoo and conditioner by Marc Anothony. After I shower, I use any type really of mousse to either scrunch or just work through my hair. When it's damp I use sunsilk captivating curls and anti-frizz creme by tresseme. I let my hair air dry scrunching it with my hands sometimes.





As for hairstyles I love really low, loose, ponytails or side ponytails, low pigtails, and wear a head band looks really cute. Also, wearing a high ponytail with a poof looks great!





Good LuckAny curly hair tips?
Try using Frizz-ease products, they are pretty good or go to your salon and ask them to help you, don't use hair spray, yuk!! That just make's your hair stiff or sticky. When i hear hairspray i think of the 50';s. Hair products have come a long way and they are better for your hair.
Get a humidity spray. They work WONDERS! you can get one by JOICO i recently used it for my hair for my wedding and so did my mom! we both LOVED it! it was amazing!
if you want your hair to stay not frizzy, use a lot of serum. I use bed head serum and it works great!! it never frizzes and you can put it on anytime.
check youtube this is good!!!


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>





hope i helped
herbal essences has great curly hair stuff





go to naturallycurly.com they have great ideas for everything!





love your hair!!
i would try scrunching your hair with a moose if aussie is available in the uk i would use there moose or there hairspray really great for scrunching and your hair comes slick and smooth
okay the best product you can use for curly frizzy hair is mousse. any kind will work. just use alot of it and it will go along way! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE! =]
well i like any kind of hair spray products

No comments:

Post a Comment