Saturday, March 20, 2010

Curly Hair Tips!!!?

I love my hair, it's very pretty, most people say. But it gets poofy %26amp; frizzy, and hard to manage at times. I use Sunsilk stuff, but I wonder what my hair would look like if I could do something different with it!! I'd really appreciate some help!! %26amp; I'm not sure that if I straightened my hair, it would even look good!!!!!!!!Curly Hair Tips!!!?
There is a stylist by the name of Lorraine Massey who decided to change around the way curly hair is treated.





For hair that is curly, frizz can be greatly reduced by giving up shampoo and products with silicones. Shampoo is very very rough on curls.





As weird as it sounds, my hair has been its best since giving up shampoos. I wash my hair and scalp with a cheap conditioner, and it's never been unsanitary. I use a better conditioner to take care of the dryness that can come with curly hair.





My curl definition has been much better, and I have nice corkscrew curls instead of fuzz.





While silicone products make hair nice looking in the short term, product buildup can cause damage to delicate curly hair in the long run because you need a strong detergent to remove the silicones. This damages the hair further.Curly Hair Tips!!!?
I have naturally curly hair although I wear it straight in the winter, to avoid from walking out with a wet head. I used pantene products from curling shampoo, intensive curling conditoner, mousse and srcunching gel. You should visit pantene's website they give great tips for curly hair. You should get you hair professionally blow -dried with a roller brush technique. also visit ouidad.com it is for curly hair also.
I have curly and pretty thick hair. What I do to it most of the time is straighten it with a flat iron. But not just any flat iron.....the Sedu!!! It's the best there is. It's a professional product (better than CHI, trust me on this one) and it's ceramic and has tourmaline.





You can get one of your own at ---%26gt; www.folica.com





Also, if for any reason you don't like it, you can return it in 30 days.





I have one of my own and I set the temperature to 410 degrees F and it has never damaged my hair. If anything, it feels healthier. Try it, I swear........you will thank me.








Also make sure to use some type of cream before you straighten.


I use: Rusk Str8 and it works very well.
Straigtening is good (get the ceramic kind). Try some styling gel after you wash your hair. It will keep the hair in place.
hey fellow curly haired person.. lol





i have really curly hair i use garnier fructis sleek and shine





it comes in a little sphere bottle and it squirts out... it helps keep your hair from frizzing and shines it a bit





you just squirt one time on to your palm and apply it when it is wet works nicely for me








btw i wash my hair in the morning and apply this when my hair it wet.. i brush my hair in the sower and just run through it with my fingers when i get out.. then leave it to air dry





last of all my hair looks really bad when straight.. curly hair tends to be a lot more thin and it looks like ';old people hair'; according to my nice little bro
if you love your curls then dont straighten them becuase then they wont be the same again thats what i did and know i have to straigten my hair pretty much everyday


when your hair is still wet after a shower scrunch it


put some MOOSE in it not hair spray cuase that makes it harder


dont over do it on the moose tho


and with out blowdrying just wait for your hair to dry


you could towel dry your hair after you get outa the shower if you have some where to go and want it to be a little more dry


GOOD LUCK :D
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment