Monday, March 15, 2010

Grow hair 3 inches in 3 months?? / Natural curly hair tips?

Is it possible for me to grow my hair 3 inches in 3 months? how? I cut my hair about a year ago and it grows back sooo slow! I keep my hair straightened now that its short, because I dont like the look of my natural curly hair on me while its short. I want to grow my hair longer for the summer because i know im not going to be able to straighten it every time I get in/out of watter. PLEASE HELP!! =]





And anybody else who has naturally curly hair, what are some good products you use??


Thanks for all help =]Grow hair 3 inches in 3 months?? / Natural curly hair tips?
To grow hair fast... since you cut it I am not sure, but i knew alot of girls who had natually short hair and got their ends trimmed regularly, and it began to grow longer that way. I think they got a trim every 6 weeks i think??





And I have curly hair too... I wash with shampoo/conditioner and I use LA LOOKS hair getl after a wash, and then put Fructis spray gel in it and let it air dry and it will look nice...


And for products I like Cantu Shea Butter Hair Cream (walmart), the Mixed Chicks leave-in (they have a website..google), and I hear Kinky-Curly is good... they sell this at some salons (none in our area tho) but u can also order online. they have a website too just google





Oh my favorite hair conditioner is Tresseme, and Biolage is good too but Tressemme works jsut as well (the curly hair version) and it really helps me detangle my hair in shower





I hear that Brazilian hair products are really good, i'm going to start trying their stuff too. There's a brand called O Boticario that has some stuff for curly hair that people say is really good.Grow hair 3 inches in 3 months?? / Natural curly hair tips?
I have the same problem! Just wait, hair grows on 1/2 an inch average per month! Sad but true. I'm sorry, and from the millions of things I have read and the knowledge I have there is NOTHING out there to make yhour hair grow faster than the speed you were born with!





I out gel in my hair and put it up kinda messy sometimes when I am lazy, I guess just do what you gotta do! sorry.
GO ON SALLYSBEAUTY.COM THEY HAVE amaizing hair products... i used some and my hair grew like 5 inches in 5 or 6 months. mine was called hair fixer... ;) its amaizing








GOOOOD LUCK SWEETTYY

No comments:

Post a Comment