Monday, March 15, 2010

Need some curly hair tips?

Hello everyone i have thick curly hair i have been growing it out since april i haven't go ten it cut since march. my question is i don;t want to straited my hair and its just finally passed my ears but when i do my hair after i shower everyday i don;t wash my hair everyday my hair drys really quick and i cant get it to style right at all and it goes really bushy at times my left side of my hair is wetter then my right and i just cant do anything when my hair gets all puffy i do use a cloth Hair band and it sucks because it takes so much time to style i love using sun silk gel and cream twist in my hair it makes it all soft. is there any other products out there that would work and i can buy them at walmart or anyone have any curly tips because right now its to long to style and to short to put up pleas someone help meNeed some curly hair tips?
try sunsilk shampoo and conditioner in the blue bottle it smells delicious and it makes hair so soft!








but if u want it dead straight u should seriously buy this:http://www.sallybeauty.com/ceramic-porce鈥?/a>





and if u can afford it get this:http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-flat-iron鈥?/a>





its better than the chi! =)








make sure you get trims at least every 5 weeks!Need some curly hair tips?
have you ever tried diffusing it?
Hi Loni just wanted to say ,,, there are flat irons that you could buy one at walmart ... they are great with curly hair just section it out and start at the bottom from either side then go to back drop more hair until you get to the top , yes I know you really dont have the time thu you could try it when ever you do have the time you will love itand practice more as you go. Loni it reallly is great I love mine and advice anyone that has curly hair to do so ... if you have a friend to practice with or she with you it is better .. and for the times you not able to as soon as you get out of the shower put some olive oil on your hair while is wet dont wrap it with a towel until you put oil first not alot Loni just some you have to guess how much and again use your judgement on that and you can control it better ,,, if you dont use alot of oil ,,brush it out and put a hair band and it will look better ,,,,yoli take care
care free curl


i used it and i love it
I guess we have the same problem: our hair ends are drier than the roots. I use Swarzkopf Gliss ';Scan Repair System'; conditioner. If you search for the products, I'm sure you can buy the perfect one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment