Monday, March 15, 2010

Curly hair tips? ten easy points!!!!! ?

here's a pic-http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk224鈥?/a>


i cant dye my hair, too young, and i want it to stay this legnth short hair looks really bad on me!


please no rude comments!Curly hair tips? ten easy points!!!!! ?
I love your hair. And i'm a curly hair chick too. But I keep mine short and it looks great cause my hair dresser is amazing. I don't really know what you want to do with it. But i use to take a long piece of ribbon and put it under neath my hair and bring it up to the top tie it in a bow and put it to the side but i kept my bangs infront of it and everyone always loved it. Or you can pin back one side of your hair. I prefer to wear my hair down. But if I get lazy I just throw it up in a messy bun which always looks nice for curly haired girls. I don't think curly hair and pony tails work so well but low pigtails are cute and fun. Hope I helped. :]Curly hair tips? ten easy points!!!!! ?
Oh I think it looks cute on you!!! But you could try getting a flat iron and straighten it. I have the same problem!!! Also, if you like it straight, there is this thing you can do that my hair stylist told me about. You just get the first thing of chemicals put on your hair that they use whenever you would get a perm. It will stay straight for about 4 months even when you get it wet! I haven't tried it yet, but I know several people who have! I hope I helped you!
i have the same exact hair!





dont believe shampoos and conditioners that are for ';curly hair';


get a shampoo and conditioner that are for shine and smoothness





i use panteen ultra ice shine shampoo and it works really nicely





for drying it keep it in a pony tail for a big until it starts to become a little dry or so that the hair that isnt in the pony tail is dry and then use products like sunsilk anti-poof or sunsilk anti-frizz





i've found that scarf headbands help you full off a lot as well as headbands in general





clips and bobbypins are useful too if you only have sections of your hair that is still frizzy





braids are cute as well, my friends (in particular guys which is funny) always play with the curl that's left at the end of my braid








just dont japanese straighten it, you'll regret it, not everyone has natural curly hair
No it dosent. It looks pretty cute.


Put some eyeliner on, and it will look even better.


Or you could try pinning your bangs back with a little hump. and some nice earrings make a pretty big difference sometimes.


You could also buy a straightener... their pretty cheap at local stores.
Maybe try making them look sharper. Then maye add a bow or a headband. Thats what i do and all my friends love it maybe you should try it.
Hey, please don't straighten it. Curly hair makes girls look sweet and mysterious and you look really cute, just right the way it is.
its very cute when you do it like that! another suggestion is the pull it up in a high pony, then take ur bangs and pin them back with a small bump...i think it will be cute!!!
Hmm..


Try putting it in a ponytail! :D


Or even putting cute bows or maybe a hairband would look great. If you can, put on hoop earrings, it'd look fabulous.


Or even straighten it for a change!


You have really cute hair. (:
ponytail


half pony


loose pigtails


or braided pigtails.
A headband? Or you could straighten it but not too much, you'll damage your hair.
omg do not straighten i really like it curly hair is so much more fun than straight hair ..i wouldnt do anythin!
straighten it.
why not use hair straighteners and wear it straight for a change it would look great
itd fineee
try straightening itt


or cliping half of it up :)
i think you look great just the way you are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment