Monday, March 15, 2010

What are some curly hair tips?

I have long hair that goes a few inches past my shoulders that doesn't know if it' wavy or curly. The top of my hair is very straight and flat, and then like 1 1/2 inches down, my hair starts waving until at the end it twists into pretty loose curls. But I want my hair to be curly from top to bottom. What are some tips for curl defining, scrunching, and blowdrying? I have no clue how to scrunch my hair, so any tips on that would be nice. Is my long hair weighing the curls down? Should I cut them off to shoulder-length? Right now I let it air-dry every day - would drying it with a blow-dryer make my hair more ringlet-y? Any tips would be much appreciated - thank you all!What are some curly hair tips?
For scrunching my hair i use a mousse then a gel then hair spray to lock it in place heres a video with some of the products i use.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auanQl6f1鈥?/a>


Out of this video i think you only need to buy the mousse the gel but not the herbal essense hair spray she uses but you do need a hair spray. You can buy these at any local drugsore :)


any other questions?


you can email me at soccerjessie.14@gmail.comWhat are some curly hair tips?
How To Scrunch Your Hair:





Take A Shower (Wash, Condtion Your Hair)


When You Get Out, Brush Your Hair, and Lightly Towel Dry It.


Then Take LA Looks- Maxium Hold Gel. And Squeez Some Into Your Hands. Rub It Together And Grab A Handful Of Hair From The Top And Squeez Your Hands Into Fists So That The Gel Gets Onto Your Hair.


Repeat That A Numerous Amount Of Times, [Starting From The Top And The Working Your Way Down] After Your Down Geling Your Hair, Hairspray Your hair all around around your head. Let It Dry For About 10 minutes and. BAM! you have scrunched Hair (:








Hope I Helped!
go to naturallycurly.com they have a lot of great tips and info about curly hair
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment