Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Curly hair tips?????

I have naturally wavy/curly hair. When I wash it and let it dry it dries little curls and waves on the front and some underneath of my hair and then the rest is kinda straight.. lol confusing. But, when I use frisky scrunching gel by t.i.g.i it gets really curly but are there any other ways I can use it? Like make waves and still let it look pretty? My hair is above but touching my shoulders. Please help!!! :)Curly hair tips?????
I have the same type of hair. It's long thick and curly underneath and straight on top. I use a light mouse when it's still wet, brush it through my hair, then lightly scrunch it while using a diffuser on the hair dryer.





I get really nice waves this way.Curly hair tips?????
hi =]


Your hair sounds exactly like mine ha ha


well first of all don't ever blow dry it unless you have a diffuser or else it'll go all afro on you lol. (but im sure you already know that)


using a good product should help but don't use too much. I honestly don't use any cause it does make my curls hard and crunchy ha ha.


what i always do is wash it in the morning, brush it out while its wet, then towel dry it until it stops dripping and then just use my hands to scrunch it up on the bottom and near the scalp. Then just leave it be and let it dry. Dont touch it alot after that cause it will start to frizz D:


that always works for me and i get alot of compliments on my hair!


hope i could help and good luck! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment