Monday, March 15, 2010

I can't do anything with my short, curly hair...tips?

Its shoulder length%26amp; really curly and I can't seem to do anything with it. I'm just a poof ball. I can't even wear it in a bun because all these little hairs fall out and look ugly. Any tips on how to style my hair?I can't do anything with my short, curly hair...tips?
1. if you grow it out it could look great


2. you could straighten it


3. you could try gel or hairspray to keep those annoying hairs away


4. try a headband - it keeps hair off your face and it looks great!


good luck!!!


hope i helped XDI can't do anything with my short, curly hair...tips?
my hair is EXACTLY ;ike yours it goes to my shoulder and pieces fall out in a bun. i know how you feel. what i do is straighten it out. TRUST ME it looks Amazing once it's straightened but don't d it too much otherwise you hair while get damaged from te heat unless you put on heat protected spray
straighten it... ????

No comments:

Post a Comment