Monday, March 15, 2010

Anyone have good curly hair tips?

and or websitesAnyone have good curly hair tips?
Wash your hair with COLD waterAnyone have good curly hair tips?
i shower at night and put in a messy bun...in the morning take it out if its cute scrunch it a lil and ur good if not curl the straighter pieces
moisture, moisture, moisture! Definitely use conditioner as much as possible and wash your hair in cold water. If you can find actual products for curly hair too that's even better
take shower at night and sleep in ponytail that is what my cousion does but she has the really pretty curls


put a picture of your hair,...
Buy some wave gel wash your hair and apply it the night before then curl your hair in the morning and add some more wave gel and apply a light hairspray. :)
I have really curly hair. I normally put Aussie: Tizz no Frizz in it, and some Tresemme Hair Spray. It keeps everything calm. I only wash it every other day, or it gets really frizzy. But I condition it everday. I use Suave Detangling Spray, to keep it detangled before I go to bed every night. It works well =]
I use a combo of gel and mousse and cream...when I can


I found that if you have really curly hair ...


1)Work some mousse in


2) comb it through


3) take small peices about the size of your curls and twist


4) scrunch with fingers or blow dryer diffuser


5) scrunch in some gel for hold





I've found air drying your hair when you have the time really makes it look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment