Monday, March 15, 2010

What are some general curly hair tips?

Anything i should watch out for with curly hair? How to prevent frizz, etcWhat are some general curly hair tips?
I'm learning as I go at the moment as my 2 year old has tight ringlets for hair. I think one main rule is to use a wide toothed comb instead of a brush to help prevent frizz. Use a detangling spray when combing and you could try an anti-frizz serum of some sort too (I haven't tried this with my dauther yet). I've found that combing my daughter's hair in the bath when the conditioner is still in it also helps. I can't think of what else. I'll be interested in any replies you get. ;)What are some general curly hair tips?
general curly tips.





Get a good haircut, Keep hair moisturized, Always use conditioner, Don't use to much styling product, Apply styling product to damp har (not dry hair), To keep away the frizzies, use serums and do not use a towel to dry hair, let it air dry.....if you have to use one, use a microfiber towel,





Hope this helps.
well my curly hair tends to be a bit dry, so i condition regularly. i also use john freida frizz ease. i only blow dry with a diffuser when i need to. if i straighten, i let my hair dry completely and then use the frizz ease and a good flat iron. (i have a chi). good luck.
at the store you can get some gell that provents frizz....or you can put on a hairspray that makes your hair less frizzy and makes it really curly. you can find some at target or cvs

No comments:

Post a Comment