Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Curly hair tips?!?!?!?!?!?

what are some tips for curly hair? also what are some good products?Curly hair tips?!?!?!?!?!?
Hi.. I am going to school for Cosmetology soon. I have un natural.. but.. curly hair also. ';I absolutely... love.. Paul Mitchel Products. I use them.. have since I have been alot younger.. and favor them. I am not sure what the name is .. it may be Paul Mitchel.. but they have a gel out that smells like watermelon.. it is a bright green and clear bottle/pump. I seen it at my grocer store.. that sells a huge variety of professional styling products. I love gels and mousse whichever you prefer.. it helps give the curls definition and I love the look. I use those cool.. hair bobby pins with sparkles.. flowers .. etc.. on the ends. They sell them at Wallgreens. Pinning curly hair up and letting some curls hang loose on the sides.. is a pretty tossled look.. and men love hair up.. especially... curly. Hope this helps .Oh... and subtle... highlights...look real soft and pretty.. I just had 20 foils put in.. and very thin strands. It looks very.. natural. Hope this helps you.. Hugs..Curly hair tips?!?!?!?!?!?
Here are some frizz tips for you!





* A good haircut is key (find an expert here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons鈥?/a>


* Sleep on a satin pillowcase


* Don't shampoo every day


* Comb conditioner through hair in the shower


* Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber instead


* Air dry or use a diffuser


* Use styling products suited for your hair type (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types鈥?/a>


* NEVER use a brush


* Don't touch your hair


* A pomade is great for mid-day touchups





* Apply styling products to dripping wet hair


Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!
some curly hair tips would be for you not to do so many things becuz u can sweat it out. you need to keep it curled by curling it with a curling iron. next would be to keep it wash but u have to curl it over unless going to a beauty shop( which I prefer) and just rock your curly hair and have fun with it!!!!
i have very curly hair and what i do is leave it down put scrunching stuff in it then put a little bit of hair spray and then im done. everybody says that it looks soo good. for the scrunching product try using Aura Ganics
i suggest u to visit this site your solution is here


http://beauty.ebiznus.com


Keep using answers.yahoo.com
just while yur hair is damp,use some


tosle my hair softly but herbal essence.


%26amp;%26amp; pin curl it,it'll last all dayy:]
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment