Thursday, March 18, 2010

Curly hair tips? ?

my hair is super frizzy and poofy... any tips to make it seem much softer, smoother, healthier, and possibly grow faster?! thankss!Curly hair tips? ?
Some kind of curling cream.. NOT GEL! I am currently using Garnier-Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream, and it works great for my curls. I have been trying out different things, and one thing I suggest is using the whole line of products from SunSilk. It is called Captivating Curls, and they sell it in Wal-Mart or Target for cheap.





Good luck :)Curly hair tips? ?
omg mine is the same! i have side bangs though so all the attention won't go on my curls. ok try some curling serum or leave-in conditioner that you put in AFTER your hair is dry. and i know this sounds crazy but if you put lotion in your hair it actually looks better and less-frizzy! also, use some hair spray after your done to keep everything in place
garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo conditioner leave in conditioner and smoothing cream





this makes my hair sooooo smooth ans shiny
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment