Monday, March 15, 2010

Who can give me some curly hair tips?

My curly hair is horrible. Can you help me?Who can give me some curly hair tips?
I suggest you buy a good mousse. I like the one by Bedhead. And a leave in conditioner.Who can give me some curly hair tips?
What i do with my curly hair that helps, is when you get out the shower, wrap your hair up in a towel, not too tight. Let it sit about 5 min to absorb some moisture so its not dripping wet. DON';T brush or comb it! Turn your head upside down, and finger through it on your scalp. Situate it with your fingers where you want it parted, and continue to kinda finger through it and scrunch it. Just not to much. I rarely put products in it, except for a light leave in conditioner! Maybe a mousse on some days.





And the best advice I can give you is the 2nd day is always better!!. Re-wet it, do not SHAMPOO!! and do the same thing I said above. It curls so much better!
buy a diffuser attachment for your hairdryer. Use high quality products such as TIGI's catwalk/curls rock, paul mitchell, or redken's curl line. Finger style your hair and make sure your ends are trimmed at all times. If you need more help, let me know as I am a hair stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment