Monday, March 15, 2010

Wavy and Curly Hair Tips?

I have really curly and wavy hair that's thick and medium length with layers.


I have all hair products such as mousse, serum, gel, wax etc and also hairdryers and straightners.


Any tips on how to get my hair looking nice and just not so wild, thick and heavy???





=]Wavy and Curly Hair Tips?
I have pretty much the same hair.





DON'T STRAIGHTEN IT LOTS. believe me i know and it ends up looking a lot worse in the long run. Hairdryers aren't much better so its best just to let it dry naturally. Of course its fine to straighten it every now and then.





Also, I know it sounds disgusting, but don't use shampoo or alternatively use a sulfate free one. the sulfates that are in most shampoos do no favors for curly hair. If you don stop using shampoo, you should use a normal conditioner to loosen the dirt, and then a moisturizing one afterwards. It is best to only wash curly hair one or two times a week because washing it dries it out, and gives it time to restore the natural oils.





Another good idea is to sleep with damp hair, for me it tends to make my hair look a lot less wild. And always remember to get your split ends trimmed every 6 - 8 weeks. If you want your curls to not be so big, then grow your hair out and they will drop out a bit.





If you go onto wikihow, and search for the curly girl method for curly hair, it has some great tips.





Hope this helps! :) Wavy and Curly Hair Tips?
Get your hair thinned out. Without using chemicals.





Hairdressers use special thinning sissors without losing the loss of your hair, and good results came by, my cousin had it done and it looks so nice and stylish :)





When you straighten your hair, use HotStraight product from Lo'Real. When you curl your hair, use serum, and moose, any moose which has maximum hold :) Good luck! Hope this helped
I would put a little bit of oil and gel in it and then do a mini up do
My hair is the same way. I have noticed that letting my hair air-dry after scrunching gel in it looks best. :)
you could straighten it if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment