Monday, March 15, 2010

Curly hair tips, hair styles, and anything else u can pop in there?

hi...





i have curly hair that frizzes alot...if u have any tips or websites on hair styles i can do and tips to keep my curls looking nice and healthy and not frizzy and dead pls answer! im despreate





and no i dont want anything hard...easy hairstyles i can do at home with using only my two hands and hair pins and stuff :)





thanks in advance Curly hair tips, hair styles, and anything else u can pop in there?
I have to hair styles for


the first : nice wet curly hair


you can do it by these steps


the first step : get a shower


the second step : put baby johnson oil (baby's oil )


the third step : put some Gel and comb your hair with your fingers and apply some mousse


fourth step : get dressed , put makeup and have a nice day





I try it on my hair and now my hair looks wet and curly for almost 10 hours





the second hairstyle is shaggy, wavy effect :





This one is easy to do. Shampoo and condition your hair. Towel dry. Apply a mousse or other styling product lightly to your damp hair to give it some texture.. While your hair is still damp, bend your head over so you're drying your hair upside down. Dry your hair with the blow dryer while using your hands to scrunch it. Once your hair is dry, throw your head back and immediately spray with silvikrin Flexible Hairspray .


http://jamaluk.com/images/2004/we67u.jpg








Curly hair tips, hair styles, and anything else u can pop in there?
here's what i do for frizz:


1. Wash my hair with Dove frizz control shampoo and conditioner.


2. Use Sunsilk captivating curls defrizz leave in creme on damp hair.


3. Style my hair with gel.


4. After I style my hair I use the tresseme anti-frizz creme (use it in a scrunching motion so it doesn't disturb my styled curls).


5. Any time I get fly aways during the day, I smooth it out with Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness leave in creme. Or, if you don't want to buy yet another product, the tresseme stuff works well on dry hair too.





Good luck, I hope this helps!
www.pursebuzz.com!
GO here and go to hair tips


look around in pictures too





http://www.freewebs.com/leekshairplace/

No comments:

Post a Comment