Saturday, March 20, 2010

???curly hair tips(:?

ok so let me tell you about my hair. it is about medium length(little past my shoulders), thick, and curly. whenever i wear it down it will look good when it's wet but then when it dries...it poofs up and looks like a triangle. so any help? tips? hair products? it always seems like i'm wearing my hair up all of the time and i wanna wear it down:). oh by the way i'm going to get my hair cut on tuesday so if there is any specific cut like layers or anything, tell me! my hair is red and i have side bangs too:D???curly hair tips(:?
sounds just like my hair!! i used to wear it up all the time because of the frizzziness of it,


but i got my hair v-shaped cut , and i got it thinned out A LOT which took, tons of the frizz away, for products i put any leave in conditioner, after gel/ mousse whatever you prefer, and finishing hairspray and my hair looks like if i just came out of the shower ';wet hair look';???curly hair tips(:?
I know how you feel! My hair was the same way so i used to straighten it alot then it got really damaged. So i went my my hairdresser and got it thinned out and gave me a haircut so it wasn't a triangle shape. Then she tought me how to scrunch it by putting moose in my hair when its wet. So you could try that





Hope this helps : )
You should probably thin out your hair so its not that poofy. I think that would really help.
Sounds exactly like my hair too! If it is cury, it most likely means that your hair is dry too. If you use the right kind of conditioners, specifically meant for dry and damaged hair, and then some leave in conditioner afterwards, it would help with the frizzyness too. One more thing you can do is do a hot oil treatment. If you don't want to go out and buy one, just heat up some olive oil and pour all over your hair and then wrap your hair in a warm towel. Keep it in as long as possible and then rinse out.





It also helps if you comb your hair with a large toothed comb when you are in the shower and have conditioner in your hair. It is better than a brush and is a lot less damaging. Then when you get out of the shower, your hair is basically tangle free already.





People with curly hair need to be really careful about their cut when they go get it done. I've tried thinning my hair and it wasn't the best idea. When they thin your hair, they are basically cutting some hairs shorter than all the rest. What happened with me is when my hair dried after that, the shorter hairs poofed out more since they were shorter and weighed a lot less then the rest of your longer hairs.





But basically when it comes to new hairstyles, it's all trial and error. if you don't like it, then you can wear it up until it grows back out. Braids are always a good idea too.





Hope this helps. For a good conditioner try the Body Shop's Honey Moisturizing conditioner or L'oreal Paris's Vive Pro Hydra Gloss moisturizing conditioner.
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment