Monday, March 15, 2010

Curly hair tips?????????????

I have curly hair and I want to know how to make my hair have riglets?? My hair is curly but is also frizzy. Any tips??Curly hair tips?????????????
I deal with this problem everyday and I've got the answer. Okay, wash and condition your hair, brush it while it is wet, then while it is still soaking and you are still in the shower turn the water off and shake your head really hard (like a dog, but trust me this works) this will seperate your hair but not like a brush does, squeeze the excess water out with your hands put some strong holding gel on and let it drip dry. You should have Shirley Temple curls all day depending on your type of curls, but I know it will look good if you like curls, I am so tired of them but at least people always envy them. Just try it, can't hurt.Curly hair tips?????????????
Buy Garnier Fructis Spray Gel Curl Shaper. All you have to do is twist your hair and spray. Good Luck
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment