Monday, March 15, 2010

Gel on curly hair tips?

I have curly hair (not too much, but somewhere between straight hair and curly)! I am a 19 year old guy!





Can you find me some images of men with gel on curly hair?





I can not make a good hair look with gel on my hair, but everyone tells me if I used gel I would look much better!Gel on curly hair tips?
Check out this article on men with curly hair.





http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/men/style-strategies-for-curly-men





Then check out http://www.curlmart.com/ for products that would work better to get your desired look.





Hope this helps!Gel on curly hair tips?
you should learn how to use gel on your hair before you dive in. I hate when people have crunchy hair(i guess its one of my pet peeves). What you should do after you get out of the shower is use a moisturizing product(a leave in) but one that will not weigh your hair down(being that your hair isn't super curly to begin with) and DO NOT TOWEL DRY! While your hair is still wet apply dime sized amounts of gel to your hair in sections. If you want your hair to clump together then smooth it through...if you want your curls to be more separated then rake the gel through, Just make sure you get the gel on every single one of your hairs. When you finish DO NOT TOUCH YOUR HAIR UNTIL DRY(this will mess up your curls and cause frizz) You should either air dry or blow dry with a defuser. Once you are done you can scrunch your curls this way they they become soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment