Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Curly hair tips?

I have very curly hair. It is the kind of curl that spirals, and when you pull it, it bounces back.





But, unlike other people with curly hair, mine is VERY thin. It frizzes very easily (I live in FL so that doesnt help.) It especially frizzes at my scalp.





I dont shampoo, unless my hair is REALLY dirty, but I do condition every time I'm in the shower and I do a deep conditioner 2x a week. But still my hair is dry, poofy, and frizzy.





What products do you recommend? Right now, I use Garnier Fruictise (sp?) curl shaping gel (one squirt in my palm for my whole head), TIGI Curl Booster spray, and Biosilk smoothing creme. My conditioner is TIGI Curls Rock shamp/cond.





What should I do to avoid frizz while styling?





Thanks!Curly hair tips?
hey!


I have the same situation as you. Instead of usig Garnier Fructis curl shaping gel try Garnier Fructis leave in conditioning cream. trust me it helps A LOT. It smoothes our hair and actually stops the frizz for a LONG time. After you style your hair, just put some of this on. hope I helped....... good luck :)Curly hair tips?
I have really curly hair too!! I hate the frizz that accompanies it, it's so annoying! I shampoo and condition my hair everyday with the Sunsilk Captivating Curls shampoo and conditioner, and when I get out of the shower, I'll use the leave-in de-frizz creme, also by Sunsilk Captivating Curls. From there, I use Dep Sport Gel, which says it's for men, but it works perfectly in my hair, and doesn't leave it crunchy. I hope this helped even a little bit. Oh!! And I also let my hair air dry, I don't towel dry or use a hair dryer, it tends to make my hair frizzier. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment