Monday, March 15, 2010

Anyone have Curly hair tips ?

I have curly hair about half an inch past my shoulders. It is very curly and thick. I was thinking of getting it cut and styled like the model from Garage clothing ( if you've ever seen it) It is looks curly and is a little past shoulder length. does anybody have any head shots of her so I can give it to the hairdresser ti get it cut like that. Or any ideas on what to do with my hair?


-ThanksAnyone have Curly hair tips ?
I also have curly thick, puffy* hair. I hate it


i just cut off 11 inches for donation and it is up to my sholders


my hair is very healthy now, but still think, i kinda like it


its less puffy...


what i did when it was long ( and still do it now..) is take a shower right before i go to sleep and tie it in a bun when its wet, and when i wake up, its much less puffier, a lil thinner, and very prettyy!





hope i helped =]Anyone have Curly hair tips ?
Before you cut your curls, take time to find someone that knows how to do it. Ask for references if necessary. The wrong cut can make you look very bad. I asked one guy to soften my curls and I came out looking like Shirley Temple, another had me looking like GI Joe. I had almost no hair.
bumble and bumble makes this great stuff to make your hair look really sexy. It's called Brilliantine. I have thick curly hair as well and after I blow it dry I run this stuff through my hair and it looks fantastic. It's a little on the pricey side but it works and it lasts forever.





hope that helps
http://www.garage.ca/index.aspx


Is this the style your looking for?
Curly hair really benifits from lots and lots of layers it takes alot of the weight off and really makes the curls spring up better.





Sexy Hair makes a really great line of products for curly hair _ Curl Power is my favorite





Also lock in those curls with some heat by using your diffuser and in my opinion as far as curly hair goes the bigger the better
Hello there... I searched perfect answer to your query at below website. All you need to do is little search in the search box.

No comments:

Post a Comment