Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Curly hair tips?

Whats a good product to use on my hair? I live in Florida so its really humid in the summer and I have really curly/puffy hair.Curly hair tips?
I too have curly hair that sometime can get out of hand and when I was younger and I'd straighten it. Since then I have found that I want my hair in a healthy shape. So I've been using Redkin all soft heavy cream, which is a conditioner and works wonderfully on my sisters hair and mine. A little bit goes a long way. Its usually about $13 to $14 dollars. I encourage you to also try the shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't give it that crisp feel that mousse does. I also have used Motions At Home Oil-Free Moisturizer Hair Lotion, you can find this at Sally's Beauty Supply. I live in Oklahoma so I know what you mean about the humid summers. Try new things too that say something about styling lotion.Curly hair tips?
Use Miss jessie's curl meringue for waves and curly pudding for tighter curl. I live by the stuff. It's great. Not grease, dosen't male my hair hard or stiff.





http://missjessies.com/products.htm...
a leave in like infusium 23 works great,a nd Tresemmee has some great conditioners

No comments:

Post a Comment